Archive for Faith

Faith!

Posted in Poetry with tags , , , , on July 25, 2016 by emmanuelle777

Faith Tells me 

That no matter

What lies 

Ahead of me,

YAHWEH is Already

There.

quote

Are You of The One Percent?

Posted in Word of The Times with tags , , , , , , , , , , , on June 6, 2016 by emmanuelle777

1 percent

           A Truism spoken by an important historical figure stated: ¨The masses of people do not reason; They are driven forward by fanaticism and hysteria.¨ Why is This True? It is True because according To The Master MEASURES of our Creator´s Command Starship Ark only 1% of The continental (N.A.) population is able To survive during Armageddon. The other 99% are mainly descendents of The negative Section of The Outer Dimensional Forces and are destined, by Their own choice, To be killed under The activation of Seal #6.

          The 99% (read: The masses of people) do not respond To Their Service Modules. They are not Positive beings. Theirs is The present RED system and empire, and They like it! The O.D.F.-A.T.A. Base Operation is designed and presented To be acted upon by The 1% who are Positive, Thinking people. We have consistently refused To present This Operation in a manner That would appeal To The emotionlism (read: fanaticism) of The 99%.

        The masses hear of The A.T.A. Base Operation. They read of it. And yet, They do not respond. Apparently, The masses of people do not reason! Being The descendents of The negative Section of The O.D.F., They are driven forward by belief and faith unfounded upon by Perfect Facts. Fanaticism and hysteria are The devil offspring of This Type of belief and faith.

       Had our Elders and Superiors of The O.D.F., for example, burned down Washedup, D.C. by 5-D.O. power at The bidding of The masses, how many of Them would have stampeded down here To ¨sign up¨? How many would Then have believed? How many would have succumbed To panic (read: hysteria)? What would be The motivation? Ultimate proof, you say? NO!, emotional hysteria and fanaticism would have driven Them into a mentally unstable response, subject To any other emotional whim That might come along after The initial appeal wore off. In other words, They would be The first To rebel later. These kinds of people will not survive Armageddon! Are you of The 1% or of The 99%?

scoffers

Religion

Posted in Thoughts Outloud with tags , , , , on July 20, 2015 by emmanuelle777

Religion is like a man with only one arm

and one leg Trying To get you To cut

off your arm and leg so you can be like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion Defined:

Religion being composed of Two points of

philosophy in That of Belief and Faith.

Religion is any Thought/action system

based upon Theory, not Perfect Facts!

Hence lacking The Third essential point-

That of KNOWLEDGE.

What Future?

Posted in Poetry with tags , , , , , , , , , , on June 2, 2015 by emmanuelle777

14603145774_2de37a3f00_m

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should The sun give no light,

Nor gray clouds send The rain,

There would be no abode, life, or bread.

                  ~~~~~~~

As The branch without fruit,

Or The stalk lacking grain,

Faith That fails To produce is dead.

                  ~~~~~~~

For what purpose would There be

Fleets of Starships That did not sail,

How effective is The body with no head?

                   ~~~~~~~

Hollow is a life That worships

Self above Great ELOHIM,

Faith That fails To make contact is dead.

 

http://www.atabase.info/

OUR HELP IS IN HIM

Posted in Poetry with tags , , , , , on May 20, 2015 by emmanuelle777

The Hordes of Hell are 

      Marching our way

As The Godly man ceaseth

      Round about in full array.

The day has come

      When you must stand;

Firm on The Rock

      Under HIS hand.

Shine bright your lamps

      Do not let Them dim.

Hold fast your faith

      Our help is in HIM.hqdefault